Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text must adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Also, the authors should use the journal's LaTeX template to write their manuscripts.
- The language of the manuscript should be English.
- The similarity percentage, when the references are excluded, is less than 40% in the whole paper and less than 5% with a single source.
- In the below “Comments for the Editor”, after comments, author has to provide with list of 3 potential reviewers with their name, position, e-mail address and institution.
- The submission should contain pdf file (as a separate single file) and latex files (as a separate compressed file) of the manuscript.
- The corresponding author must fill out, sign and upload the Copyright Transfer Form.
The purpose of survey articles is to provide the researchers with detailed information on current problems and future research problems by providing collective information on a research topic.
The copyright to the article is transferred to body International Journal of Maps in Mathematics effective if and when the article is accepted for publication.
- The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
- An author may make his/her article published by body International Journal of Maps in Mathematics available on his/her home page provided the source of the published article is cited and body International Journal of Maps in Mathematics is mentioned as copyright owner.
- The author warrants that this contribution is original and that he/she has full power to make this grant. The author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted by body International Journal of Maps in Mathematics.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.