Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text must adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Also, the authors should use LaTeX to write their manuscripts. The LaTeX template could be downloaded from the Author Guidelines.
- The language of the manuscript should be English.
- The submission should contain pdf and latex files.
- In the below “Comments for the Editor”, after comments, author has to provide with list of 3 potential reviewers with their name, position, e-mail address and institution.
- The similarity percentage, when the references are excluded, is less than 40% in the whole paper and less than 5% with a single source.
The works published in the journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC 4.0) and grant the Publisher a non-exclusive commercial right to publish the work. CC BY-NC 4.0 license permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.